Sally's Workshop Make & Takes

Yesterday, I showed you one of Sally's thank you gifts for hosting a workshop in her home. Today, I want to show you the two cards me made as Make & Take projects. Both used the Happy Moments stamp set, available for free during Sale-A-Bration. The promotion ends today, so if you want to place an order, contact me ASAP!


The first card was inspired by Shelli Gardner, the CEO of Stampin' Up! It's such a simple card, and I love the paper piecing technique. You can use any kind of patterned paper that you like to make any color scheme you like. So versatile!


The second card was inspired by this card by Angie Juda, but I turned it sideways and made it a different size. It is a fun, simple image to color and perfect for spring. I almost didn't get this stamp set, but I'm glad I did! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: