May 8 for $10 Cards II

Here are the other two cards from last week's May 8 for $10 workshop. If you didn't see the first two, scroll down for yesterday's post.


The first one was inspired by this card on the It's All About Stamping! blog. I didn't do quite the same treatment on the wings and flower, but opted to use Crystal Effects instead to make the wings and flower petals glossy, but not glittery.


Finally, I was asked by someone if I was planning to do a graduation card. I didn't have my fourth card design picked yet, so I chose a generic "Congratulations" card that could be used for anything, including a graduate. I found my inspiration in this card on the Splitcoast Stampers gallery.

I still have a few sets of cards available for sale if you missed last week's workshop. Just email me if you're interested! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: