June 8 for $10 Workshops are this week!


Don't forget that the June 8 for $10 Workshops are this week! Here's a sneak peek at the four cards we'll be making. Last Chance Stamp Sets will be the focus of the evening. They're only available until June 30th. Come and make some fun summer cards and a few that are perfect for Father's Day!

Please RSVP ASAP to let me know which workshop you'll be attending: Thursday at 7pm or Friday at 9am. I especially need an accurate count for the daytime workshop so that I know how many teen sitters to have on hand.

Also, next Saturday, the 27th, is the June Stamp Camp, a Stamp-A-Stack event where we'll be making cards with scripture verses as the focus. I'll post pictures of projects soon! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be over for the Thursday evening class.So I will see you then, thanks Polly