Summer Stamping Events

I have finally set some dates for summer stamping workshops, so mark them on your calendar! Hopefully I won't have to change them, but if something comes up, I'll let you all know.

This summer I am going to offer a Daytime 8 for $10 workshop in the months of June, July and August. I will have some responsible local teens on hand to referee the kids, so you're welcome to bring your children along to play while the moms stamp! There will be a small charge for the babysitting services so that we can make it worth the teens' time for being here.

The Evening 8 for $10 workshops will continue this summer as well along with two Stamp Camps on Saturdays. Watch future posts for project information! The first Stamp Camp will be a stamp-a-stack event. I've had requests for scripture-based cards, so we'll do something like 4 each of 5 card designs. Everyone will go home with a stack of lovely and thoughtful cards!

Dates are listed on the right side of this page under "Upcoming Stamping Events". As I solidify project plans, I'll be posting pictures so that you can see what we'll be crafting! Hope you're enjoying your summer so far! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: