July 8 for $10 Card III


This is the other card we did with the Loads of Love stamp set. (See yesterday's post for story behind why we did projects with this stamp set this month.) It was inspired by this card.

I'm sure my regular stamping ladies are sick to death of this Sale-A-Bration DSDSP that I keep pulling out and try to use up. I am determined to use it all! I used the SAB So Saffron ribbon on two cards this month too. See tomorrow's post for the other card to use it.

This card also used the faux watercoloring technique with blender pens and glossy white cardstock like the Under the Stars card I posted about two days ago. (Scroll down to see it.) I love using the glossy white card stock for watercoloring this way, and many of the ladies at my workshops did too! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: