Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my mom's birthday, so I am sharing the little gift box and card that I made for her.

This card gave me the inspiration for my card. It's made with the new Sweet Centers stamp set from the current Holiday Mini catalog. I'm excited to use a bunch of the stamp sets from the new mini at my upcoming workshops. Speaking of which, there's one this Thursday evening. If you haven't RSVP'd yet to let me know you're coming, do it today!

The little gift box contains a necklace that my mom liked. I made my own little box for it with an insert on the inside as well to hold the necklace in place. I was proud of my little creation! These aren't very fall looking colors, but I was pleased with it nonetheless. We'll be doing a lot of fall projects in the next few weeks, so I'll get my fix through those. I love fall! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: