Just Soccer


There are some SU! stamp sets that I purchase with no intention of using at a workshop. They're just stamp sets that I have to have for my own personal use. Most of the time, they are little boy sets. Someday when I have time to scrapbook, I will use them. The Just Soccer set was one of those sets.

My oldest son is playing soccer for the first time this fall. This is his first organized sport of any kind for that matter. He's doing so well, and I'm so proud of him! He scored our team's only goal in their first game two Saturdays ago. This past Saturday, he scored two goals and did a great job as goalie in the last quarter!

Our friend, Miss Kim, gave us some hand-me-down soccer shoes that her boys had grown out of, so I wanted to make a thank you card for her with this set. Then I decided I wanted to send one to our dear friends, Miss Sally and Miss Nanetta, for coming to his first soccer game with us. I know I'll want to send one to his coach at the end of the season too, so I just decided to mass produce about a dozen of them!

Oh, and before I forget, here's the card that inspired me. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: