2010 Desk Calendars for the New Year!



In the end of November, I showed four projects I had planned for a December Stamp Camp. This desk calendar was one of them. I originally saw the idea for them on Lorri Heiling's blog and Nancy Morgan's blog.

My calendar ended up being a combination of the two. I ended up mass producing about twenty of these for miscellaneous Christmas gifts. The "A Tree for All Seasons" stamp set is one of the very first stamp sets I ever got from Stampin' Up!, and it's still a favorite. The current stamp set, "A Flower for All Seasons", is an alternative stamp set to use for a calendar like this.

The pictures below show each of the four panels of the calendar. Click on the photo to see a larger image. After the first six months of 2010 are over, you simply untie the ribbon, flip the calendar "inside out" and retie the ribbon for the second half of the year. I have a few extra ones left, so if you'd like to purchase one to start of the New Year, they're $6 each.


Happy New Year! Be safe tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: