December 8 for $10 I


The rest of the week I'll be showing you the four projects we made at the December 8 for $10 workshop here at my house last evening. Some new ladies attended, and we had lots of fun and Christmas cookies to eat!

This little treat is made with the Pillow Box die for the Big Shot. I first saw these on Shelli Gardner's (the CEO of Stampin' Up!) blog last year. She had done a short spot on a local tv station in Utah and this was one of the little projects she demonstrated. These can be made with card stock, but they're so cute made with acetate (i.e. overhead projector sheets) so that you can see the Christmas candies inside. The flocked paper from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog made it especially rich feeling.

By the way, the Mini Catalog ends January 4th, so if there's something in there you have your eye on, email me right away to place your order! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: