I was commissioned!

A few weeks ago at a friend's 8 for $10 Girls' Night, I was asked to make some items as a special order for a lady who was there. She really liked the "Season of Friendship" stamp set in the current Stampin' Up! mini catalog and asked for a dozen cards to be made using that stamp set. So I agreed to make multiple copies of three or four designs for her request.

One blog I visit, Stamper Camper's Corner, had many cards made with this set, and I really liked most of them. I chose three designs to use. Below are my CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) versions of those cards. I was putting these together while visiting family for Thanksgiving, and the first one is my mom's favorite. The last one should look familiar, because it was a card we made at the November 8 for $10 workshop here at my house.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: