Secret Sister 2007

Our church's women's ministry does a Secret Sister program, and this is the gift I gave my Secret Sister last year. I had the brainstorm to coordinate the wrapping with the gifts, so I used a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper to wrap the gloves. Then I made the coordinating Hershey's nugget box to go with it. Finally, I tied up a pack of handmade cards from my stash and placed a matching card on top of it.


This particular Christmas card is one of my favorites. The stamp set is a Sell-A-Bration set from back in 2006, I think. Which reminds me... Sell-A-Bration is fast approaching in February and March. It's Stampin' Up!'s annual sale where you get to pick free merchandise for every $50 of product you purchase. Some of my favorite stamp sets are past SAB sets. Watch for more information after the New Year! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: