S Monogram Stationary Kit

Back in early December I told you that I was going to take a little vacation from posting. Well, I did, but I was still working on some stamping projects--among other things! A friend asked me to make some things for Christmas gifts for her. Specifically, I made two birthday calendars, which I'll have to post about sometime in January, and four monogrammed stationary kits. I saw some pictures of them on a blog and the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery, so I decided to try and make some of my own. The pattern called for using a 12x12 piece of cardstock for the base of the box, but I altered it so that I could use two 8 1/2x11 pieces instead. I also got to use one of those JustRite monogram stamping kits to make these, the ones that were on sale back in November. My friend picked out some patterned papers/color schemes for each person she was purchasing the kits for, and I went from there. Tomorrow I'll tell you more about what's in each one. Here's the first one:





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: