Clutter Free! (Almost)

I was dreading going to the basement to clear off my stamping desk. Everything remotely associated with my papercrafting had been pitched on it in the past few weeks: receipts, new Christmas stamping gifts, scraps of paper from Christmas projects--you name it, it was cluttering my stamping area. Today I took a little time to clear it, and it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. (I cleared it just in time for a Stampin' Up! order to be delivered today.)

My space still isn't as organized as I would like it to be, but I'm hoping to install some shelving in the coming months to give me a bigger workspace. For now, I have enough room to create some valentine cards for the January 8 for $10 workshop on Tuesday, Jan. 27th. So stay tuned for some sneak peeks in the next week! Speaking of Valentine's Day, be sure to check out Stampin' Up!'s Love You Much Valentine Bundle promotion going on now through January 31st. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: