Loads of Love

This is a card that wasn't intended to be a valentine. When I was looking back through some old cards last week, I found it and thought it could pass for one, so I decided to put it on here with some other previous valentine cards I've made.


This card was actually one of two make and take projects that I had at my very first event as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. It was a spring open house, and everyone had the option of making this as an Easter card if they wished. The Loads of Love Accessories stamp set has an Easter sentiment and pile of Easter eggs that can be stamped on the back of the truck instead of flowers. There are hearts too that can be used for Valentine's Day. It's a very versatile set--and old too! This set seems to have been around forever and hasn't retired yet! It was the first stamp set I ever purchased. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: