January 8 for $10 Workshop - IV

Have you ever visited the Splitcoast Stampers website? If not, you should. As I've mentioned before, I am terrible at coming up with a design from a blank slate. I often go to the SCS website when I want to make a card with a specific stamp set, but don't know exactly how I want to make it.

I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, so I don't have many stamp sets for it. I have one or two, and I like to get a lot of use out of them. One set, Happy Hearts, is retired, but it's a nice basic set with about five or six heart stamps in it.

Anyway, I went to the SCS website's gallery. There, you can look at galleries of cards for specific Stampin' Up! stamp sets. So I went to the one for the Happy Hearts set, and I found this card that I liked. However, I have since lost the link to take you back to that card and give the designer their proper credit. My apologies, and I will do better job of this in the future! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: