Upcoming Events

I was reluctant to set dates for the entire Jan.-Feb.-Mar. quarter when I sent out my last Stampin' with Melissa newsletter. Against my better judgement, I did set dates, and I have learned my lesson!

  • The January 8 for $10 workshop was postponed twice due to snowstorms and finally took place on Tuesday, February 3rd.
  • The February 8 for $10 workshop was postponed until Thursday, March 5th because of the January workshop taking place so late and other unavoidable occurances.
  • Now, I am cancelling the Stamp Camp originally scheduled for Saturday, March 14th. Our church is organizing a big volunteer work day with all the local high school athletic departments on March 14th, and I don't want to conflict with such a worthwhile event.
  • The March 8 for $10 workshop is still scheduled for Tuesday evening, March 24th here at my home.
Sorry to make everything so confusing for everyone! If you look over at the right side margin of the blog, you'll see a schedule of my upcoming Stampin' Up! events. I will keep it updated so that it always has the latest, most updated information.

If you are planning to attend the 8 for $10 workshop next Thursday, March 5th at 7pm here at my house, please RSVP by Monday, March 2nd. You can just let a comment here to let me know if you're planning to attend.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: