November 8 for $10 Workshop - Part I

This Thursday, November 13th is 8 for $10 night at my house. We'll be making eight "Thankful" themed cards. Here are the first two card designs. The turkey idea came from a Stampin' Up! publication, and the pumkpin card idea came from Patty Bennett's blog. Come back Tuesday to see the remaining two designs. Post a comment here to let me know you're planning to attend. Anyone who posts an RSVP comment will get an extra surprise, my way of showing I'm thankful for you!



If you are unable to attend, but would like to purchase a kit to make all eight cards, contact me for details. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes melissa I will be at your house all 3 times that week.It will be a fun week.I don't know about the girls yet,but I will let you know .I have been looking at alot of peoples stampen blogs .You get alot of neat ideas & templates. Polly

Anonymous said...

Melissa- I have all 3 workshops on my calendar. Looking forward to all 3 projects. ~Sally

Anonymous said...

hey, count me in for thursday. I'll be there unless something totally unexpected happens.. and i'll be there by MYSELF!! I can't wait! kristina