Thank You Gift

A friend of our family has been serving in Iraq for the past year. He and his family attend our church, and he arrived home safe and sound last week. He likes my sugar cookies, and his wife likes my peanut butter cookies. I don't know what the kids like, but kids like most any cookies, right?


If you've read my blog regularly, you know that I like to reuse and recycle all sorts of things. This plastic tub originally held salad greens. It's perfect for a few dozen cookies. I just trimmed some patterned paper to fit the top and then made a cute 3x3 thank you card to coordinate.

Thank you, all military personnel, for doing what you do. Thank you, all their families, who have also sacrificed a great deal. Their sacrifice allows us all to enjoy the life of freedom we have here in this country. Because of you, I don't have to worry for the continual safety of my family on a daily basis. Thank you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: