My Digital Studio is available today!


Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in the current Stampin' Up! product line to create personalized projects. The options are endless: create assorted photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in Stampin' Up!'s high-quality print facility and delivered to your door.

Check out the current Holiday Mini Catalog for more information or contact me if you're interested and have any questions.

Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50% off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97) when you use your free hostess dollars!


Are you interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? With the launch of My Digital Studio software, new recruits can purchase an exclusive Starter Kit that includes My Digital Studio, in addition to stamps, inks, and accessories. Click here for more information, or on the link on the right side of this page.

Contact me if you're interested and have any questions about any of the current Stampin' Up! promotions. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: