February 8 for $10 Workshop IV

This is the final project we made at the February 8 for $10 workshop. I hope you've enjoyed seeing all four projects in my posts this week.


I found this card in the Sale-A-Bration projects gallery on the Splitcoast Stampers website. I always go there looking for inspiration when I'm trying to pick a card to make with a specific stamp set. I love their Stampin' Up! galleries where you can see hoards of cards made with one particular set.

This simple little card is so easy, but so adorable. The ladies that were here really liked this card. The best thing about it is that you can remake it with any number of coordinating patterned papers, and it would be perfect for any occasion. You simply pick the sentiment to stamp on it! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: