Indy Shamrock Run & Walk

Today was the Indianapolis St. Patrick's Day Celebration Shamrock Run & Walk. It was a 4-mile event around the downtown area, and we passed some famous Irish establishments along the way. You can see more information, including everything you want to know about the St. Patrick's Day Parade on their website.


I am proud to say that I did pretty well! Here are my stats:
  • time: 33:19.2, a 8:19 min./mile pace
  • 6th in my age group for women 30-34
  • 274th out of 1297 total participants
Tomorrow my sister, Jill, is running her first 5K, the Shamrock 5K, in Baltimore, MD. I'm so proud of her and all she's accomplished the past few months. Good luck, Jill!Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you sounds like you had a good run .Don't know how you do that,but good job.See you later.Polly