Birthday Thank You Cards


I showed you a birthday card last week for a special 3-year old. These are the thank you cards I made for his birthday gifts.

We celebrated here at home on his birthday, but he will be having more birthday celebrations when we visit the extended family next week for the Thanksgiving holiday. My boys get to have about three different birthday parties by the time we celebrate here at home in Indiana and then with each side of the family in Pennsylvania. My youngest son gets to party at Thanksgiving in PA, and my oldest son when we visit for Christmas.

The inspiration for my card came from this card I found in the Splitcoast Stampers gallery. I put the little caboose image from the Stampin' Up! Choo Choo stamp set on the inside of the card as well. Sometimes I forget, but I try to embellish the inside of my cards with some stamping as well. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: