Happy Thanksgiving!


I made these Blessing Mix treat bags as Thanksgiving treats for the ladies who attended the November 8 for $10 Workshop last week. I made enough to also give some to my son's kindergarten teacher and aides along with family we are visiting for the holiday.

The Blessing Mix poem and samples of ways to package it can be found on Anjie Juda's Chic N Scratch blog. There's a link on the right side of the page for "Blessing Mix." She makes it for her family every year, and she always has a cute box or something made to give it in.

I've seen lots of goodie bags made with the Stampin' Up! Top Note die, so I decided to give it a shot myself with a simple "Happy Thanksgiving" medallion in the corner. I made about twenty of these, so they had to be simple and quick!

I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving holiday, remembering all the things the Lord has lovingly bestowed upon you. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: