Remember me?

Hi, Everyone. Remember me? I'm supposed to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but lately life has been so hectic that stamping has been the last thing I've been able to think about. I hope you'll all forgive me, but I am doing a major rescheduling of my Stampin' Up! events for the rest of the year.

Last week, I postponed the November 8 for $10 workshop originally scheduled for tomorrow evening until next Thursday. However, that's not going to be feasible either. So, I am rescheduling the final three events I'm planning for 2009.

  • The November 8 for $10 workshop will be Thursday, November 19th.
  • There will be a Stamp Camp featuring unique hand-stamped gifts on Saturday, December 5th.
  • Finally, the December 8 for $10 workshop will be Monday, December 14th.
At least that's how it looks for now. You can see all these dates listed in the "Upcoming Stampin' Events" area in the sidebar on the right.

Once again, please forgive me for making all these changes to the schedule. Life just has a way of turning plans upside-down sometimes. If you're planning to attend the November 8 for $10 workshop on Thursday, November 19th, please RSVP by Monday, November 16th. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: