November 8 for $10 Workshop III


Here's the third and final fall card we made at the November 8 for $10 Workshop. The fourth project we made was a Christmas card, and you can stop by and see it tomorrow.

This card was inspired by Nancy Riley's card here on her iStamp blog. I really like this Stampin' Up! Season of Friendship stamp set. I was glad to see it in the current catalog after it was introduced in the 2008 Holiday Mini Catalog. We made a card with it at last year's November 8 for $10 workshop. You can take a look at that one here. I remember that night like it was yesterday. I can't believe that was a year ago!

I also used this stamp set to make a set of cards for a lady who attended a workshop that a friend of mine hosted. She asked me to make some holiday treats for her too, and you can read about it and see the cards on this post from last year.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: