Baby Girl Flip Book I

Hello! Sorry to be posting later than usual today. It's been a crazier-than-normal week here. I made a flip book for Jim that I posted previously here. I also made two flip books as gifts for two friends who had baby girls this summer. I finally gave them to Olivia and Kristina, so now I can show them to you since they're not a secret anymore!

The flip books are made with the SU! Rock-a-Bye Girl Simply Scrappin' kit. (There's a Rock-a-Bye Boy kit available too!) I made both of them with one kit. Many of the die cuts are picture frames, so I gave Olivia and Kristina the sheets of die cuts to decorate the flip books themselves once they add their pictures. New Moms hardly have time to sleep, not to mention scrapbook! So these are ready for pictures whenever they have the time. The coordinating die cuts are self-adhesive, so they'll be a cinch to add as well. Here are a few pictures:




I'll post more pictures of the next "layer" tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: