My Flip Book

I made a flip book a few weeks ago so that I could show everyone a sample of one at my open house. This was an unopened, retired Simply Scrappin' kit that I had sitting on my stamping desk. I have never scrapbooked, so I was a little intimidated when it came to starting the project. It was so much fun! All the coordinating cardstock, patterned papers and self-adhesive die cuts took all the stress out of it, and it was just a breeze!


This is a very masculine looking flip book, so I didn't feel like a ribbon closure would be appropriate for it. We were discussing that at the stamp camp, and tossed around the idea of putting a Velcro closure on it. Then, someone mentioned using one of those nifty little magnetic closures that you see on purses a lot. I think I'll look for some of those for it! I love the great ideas you get when you sit around crafting with friends! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: