Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my little corner of the internet! I NEVER thought I'd do this, but never say, "Never," because it'll surely be something you end up doing.

I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but the worst salesperson in the world! I hate the idea of selling things to people, so I concentrate on teaching people things about crafting that they probably don't already know. I like the feeling of helping someone who doesn't think they're "crafty" make something lovely and feel proud of themselves for doing it.

I will also be the first to tell you that I don't easily craft from a blank slate. I take things I see on other blogs and websites and adapt it to my tastes and abilities. So you'll be seeing credits to many wonderful ladies who are much more talented than I.

I became a Stampin' Up! (SU!) demonstrator back in April 2006. Later that year I gave birth to our second son and took a sabbatical from stamping. Earlier this year I restarted some stamping workshops at church, calling them "Girls' Night In". We have made things to donate to various ministries and will continue to do so in the coming months.

Just this past weekend, I held an open house to celebrate my "Grand ReOpening" as a SU! demo. I miss getting together with all the gals to stamp, make something pretty and gab. Hopefully, they'll enjoy the workshops as much as I do. In my next post, I'll show you the Make & Take (M&T) card from my open house. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: