Halloween Cards

With Halloween just two days away, I thought I'd share some past Halloween cards with you today. These are made with stamps sets that have been retired now, but you can always use the color schemes or layouts for inspiration!

The background on the cards is a little unconventional, but it's such a sunny day here I thought I'd get outside and take full advantage of it. It was snowing in PA this morning when I talked to my mom, so I'm thankful for the sunny day here. Please excuse the shadows!

The inspiration for the candy corn and "boo!" cards came straight out of a SU! Idea Book & Catalog. The final jack-o-lantern card idea came from a gallery on the SU! Demonstrator website a long time ago. I have no idea who made the original card, but whoever you are, thank you!

I have a special treat for you to see tomorrow, so be sure to check it out! It's perfect for Halloween!





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: