Mer Ian Card



I don't do this very often, but I am actually participating in a sketch challenge this week--two challenges, actually!

The Splendid Stamping blog for The Greeting Farm is sponsoring a stamping relay this week. It started Sunday with a free digital image posted on the blog, Mer Ian, as seen above. Ian is one of Marie's main characters in her line of stamps. If you completed a card using Mer Ian by 6pm CST Monday, you got the next free digital image, and it goes on similarly through the rest of the week. I can't pass up free digital images, so I am going to try and participate this week. If I am successful, you'll see the rest of my creations in the next few days.


After getting the digital image yesterday, I decided I would kill two birds with one stone and use this week's Mojo Monday sketch for my card. Now, I've used sketches for card layouts before, but I'm always a day late and a dollar short, so to speak, because I use old sketches that I've saved on my computer. This is the first time I've ever actually participated in anything on time!  Woo hoo! Wish me luck as I try to continue through the week! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: