Wild Sprouts Charlotte Card



Here's my card for the second day of the week-long relay by The Greeting Farm. Today's card features a digital image named Charlotte. She's part of the Wild Sprouts line of stamps.

This is such a girly card for me. I don't normally do girly cards.  She even has some bling on her belt buckle, although it's hard to tell from this picture.  I used a square rhinestone brad for the buckle.

I have got to figure out what the secret is to not having your printer ink smear when you color in the printed out digital images. If you know, please post a comment here to help me out.



Again today, I used a sketch challenge for the layout of my card. This isn't a blog that I normally visit, but I saw it mentioned on another blog that I do frequent. I can't remember which one right now though. Anyway, I stopped over and grabbed this week's sketch from the 2 Sketches 4 You blog. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

Melissa, Just wanted to let you know that sometimes heat setting the image before you color it helps. I sometimes find that yellows and light pinks still smear and run a litte but not as much. Hope this helps!!

Suvenkorento said...

Your card has girly flower power written all over it :) Funny how you picked the same colors for Charlotte as I.

By the way, I had the same problems with my printer, but spraying some fixative really helps. Try to find one with mild smell, it probably can bought from art/craft and bookstores.