A New Stamping Friend


Back in October, a woman at church was looking for a football official's uniform to borrow for Halloween. I didn't know her, but she mentioned it to a friend of ours who knows Jim is a football official. She passed the word on to us, and we connected with the woman. She borrowed some of Jim's stuff and made a great Halloween costume to go with the rest of her family's Indianapolis Colts costume theme.

Since then, we kept missing each other at church, and just recently finally met up with her to get Jim's uniform pieces back. There was no rush since Jim was finished with football season shortly after Halloween. In the bag with his uniform was this lovely handmade card! I was so surprised! I didn't know she was a stamper! I emailed her when we got home to tell her that I was a stamper too and how much I appreciated her handmade card. Of course, I told her I was a SU! Demo and gave her an open invitation to come to any of my workshops. I also sent her a link to this blog so that she could see what types of things we do at my workshops.

It was such a nice surprise to meet a new stamping friend and recieve a delightful unexpected handmade card! Thank you, Heather!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: