Photo Album Cover



We had some family portraits taken back in the fall. My friend, Kristie Magee, took them for us. I got 4x6 prints made of many of the pictures for Christmas gifts for the grandparents. I bought those cheap 4x6 photo albums for $1 at Wal*Mart and removed the inserted covers on them. Then I made my own covers to put in them.

Our portraits were formal looking, because we all had on our wedding attire from my sister-in-law's wedding last October. We were all dressed in red and black, so I wanted the cover to go along with that scheme. I was pleased with the way these turned out. I am on an embossing kick right now, and the black Medallion image is embossed with black embossing powder. I also embellished it with some a glittery gel pen. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: