Toby Cub Card



Ok, this has to be the fastest card I've ever made. No time to be knit-picky today about it, because I've got places to go and people to see! Wednesdays are busy, so I don't have time to tell you a lot about this card right now. I'll stop back in later and tell you more.

All I can say for now is that I'm completely frustrated with coloring printed digital images. I tried heat setting, and my markers still smeared. I don't have time to try embossing today, maybe tomorrow--or maybe I'll switch to colored pencils and crayons! Thanks for stopping by!

***I'm back.  It's late.  Wednesdays I take my oldest son to school and pick him up at half day kindergarten.  While he's there, I take my youngest son to the library for Story Time, and we run a few errands.  In the afternoon, we meet my husband in Indy to grab groceries and dinner before I go to my cake decorating class.  (You can read about that on my Cookin' with Melissa blog.)  I'm really tired.

Back to this card...  I made this card for the relay that The Greeting Farm blog, Splendid Stamping, has sponsored this week during CHA only to find out that the relay had been cancelled.  There was some trouble with the server for the site being overwhelmed and other issues.  It was fun while it lasted, and I needed a baby girl card anyway.



I used the Mojo Monday sketch from two weeks ago for my layout. Thanks for stopping by!***

No comments: