Christmas Skater Ian Thank You's


These are the thank you cards I finally finished for Christmas thank you's. This is the Skater Ian image from The Greeting Farm. I was inspired by a card I saw in this post on The Greeting Farm's blog, Splendid Stamping.  You just take the wheels off his skateboard and make it a snowboard.


I made about a dozen of these cards and meant to take a picture of all of them together before I sent them out. However, I started writing in them and sealing them in envelopes before I remembered. At least I took a picture of all the colored Ians before I finished the cards! His clothing are all sorts of combinations of Handsome Hunter, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Ruby Red to match the printed paper in the background.  Of course, they're all blonde to resemble my two little ornery boys.

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #121 for this layout. However, as usual, I didn't actually make this card during the week this sketch was current, so I couldn't play along. I'm always a day late and a dollar short! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: