Feb. 8 for $10 Workshop II


Here's the second project from the February 8 for $10 workshop I want to show you. I saw this project a long time ago and stashed it away for just the right time. In fact, it's been so long that I can't remember how I even ran across it.  It's not from a blog that I visit regularly, but thankfully, the original author of my tutorial file has her website address in the footer. You can find the "Little Japanese Girls" tutorial on the Creatin' with Kirsteen blog.

Chinese New Year is on February 14th. Friends of ours celebrate Chinese New Year every year. My sample card shows the sentiment as "Thank You", which was the sentiment in this Artfully Asian stamp set. However, I also had a "Happy New Year" stamp that anyone could use instead if they wanted.

I'm a hoarder, and the DSDSP is from last year's SU! catalog. It's the old In Color shades of Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. I really need to stop hoarding things when I buy them and just use them and enjoy them. Not that I didn't want to use this paper, but I just hadn't come across the right project yet. I thought it was Asian-looking paper that suited these little Chinese girl kimono robes. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: