Homemade valentines


Ok, so I know that Valentine's Day is over, but since I'm always scrambling at the last minute to get projects finished, I end up sharing my holiday creations after the holiday is over instead of for weeks prior like most of the lovely bloggers I follow on a daily basis. (Whew! Was that a run-on sentence, or what?!?)

Anyway, here's an adorable handmade valentine that my son received from one of his kindergarten classmates. She's a cutie. The girls got special flowery lollipop valentines while the boys got these super duper bubble gum ones. (Note: There are 8 girls and 17 boys in the class.) This little girl's mom is The Bomb! when it comes to planning party games for the kiddos.

I just had to share this cutie with you so that you can see that you don't have to make something elaborate for it to be special. This is the only other handmade valentine besides ours that was distributed at the class party on Friday. More valentines tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: