My 3-year old's valentines

Ok, so far so good now. I finally got Blogger to post one set of valentines and goodies.  Now for the next...


The past two years, my oldest son has given Disney/Pixar Cars valentines to his classmates at preschool.  I made family valentines for family and friends. This year, I decided to make valentines from each of the boys and then none really from us as a family. Everyone just loves getting stuff from the boys anyway.


So, here's my 3-year old's valentine. We got this Peekaboo Valentine idea from a Family Fun magazine. It was perfect for him. These were fun to make, and pretty quick too.  We made 16 of them to give to family and friends. Here's a close up of his two little eyes peeking through.



He also loves trains, and this image from the "Whoo's Your Valentine?" stamp set is super cute.  I am really loving this set, and I'm not much for Valentine's Day!  The "Chew, Chew" part of the sentiment begs to be used on a gum treat of some sort, so we made sleeves for packs of gum with it. I am pleased with the way they turned out. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: