Feb. 8 for $10 Workshop III


If you've been checking in here this week, you probably thought, "Didn't she make any valentines at the February workshop?!?" Well, yes we did! I have to admit, Valentine's Day just really isn't one of my favorite holidays, so I don't go overboard celebrating it. However, I was inspired by many simple cards that I've seen on various blogs and websites. They simply used some heart punches with coordinating patterned papers to make a lovely, simple card.

The sentiment comes from the Whimsical Words stamp set in the current SU! mini catalog. There's a similar set in the Sale-A-Bration catalog too. This is another set I bought in the clear mount version. The ladies at the workshop seemed to like how easy it was to stamp the sentiments on straight compared to using wood block mounted stamps. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: