August 8 for $10 Card II


I saw this card a few weeks ago on the Confessions of a Stamping Addict blog and knew we had to make it at our "End of Summer Hoorah!" workshop. I used the SU! scallop edge punch instead of the Eyelet Border punch so that it would be a little less feminine. I thought this way it was a little more unisex and would be a good birthday card for that guy you know who is a backyard barbecue gourmet.

I gave the ladies who were here at the July Stamp Camp a preview of the card, and they loved it too. Then, they insisted that I come up with a punch art hot dog to go along with the hamburger! Of course, I always try to give my punching ladies what they want, so I did. It's quite simple, and I used it to embellish the inside of my card. Fun, fun! Keep pushing me to be creative, Ladies!

Come back tomorrow for the third card we made at the "End of Summer Hoorah!" workshop. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: