August 8 for $10 Card III


The past two days I have shown you our pretty sundress and main dish from the "End of Summer Hoorah!" workshop. Today I'm going to show you our healthy low-calorie dessert--watermelon!

This card was inspired by a card made by Dawn Griffith a long time ago. I wanted to use the Tart & Tangy stamp set so that the ladies who attended the July Stamp Camp would have some more ideas of things to do with their stamp set. This is really thinking outside the box to make the citrus slice into a watermelon. I like it!

I also got to use my new Big Shot machine and texture plates for the Garden Green card stock on this card. All the ladies got to make their own textured pieces and had lots of fun with the new toy!

Come again tomorrow to see our cool beverage from our party. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: