RFKC Thank You Card


My friend, Julie, asked me to help her make some thank you cards. Departments at the local hospital had donated items for kids who attended the Royal Family Kids Camp that she was involved with. It's a camp for kids who have been neglected and abused. She wanted to make some cute cards to send out and say, "Thank you!"

I showed her the All in the Family stamp set, and she thought it would make a great kid-themed thank you card. I pointed her towards the Splitcoaststampers website so that she could look at the gallery of cards using that set. Once she picked something similar to what she had in mind, we could get started on her cards.

She found this card in the gallery, and from there I made a prototype of my own for her to see. She liked the design, so I cut everything she needed to make ten cards. She took the stamp set, supplies and stamp-a-ma-jig, and made her very own personalized thank you cards! I was so happy to help! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: