How to Train a Husband



I saw this project made by Tosh Leyendekker a while back on the JustRite Stampers blog, and I saved it in the back of my mind for the next time I was invited to a bridal shower. I decided to make one for my sister-in-law's shower this past weekend. I needed something to do instead of just making more cards. This presented me with a challenge, and I got to try using my Big Shot to cut coasters. It was a fun project to engineer.

The first coaster is just the title piece.




"Cooking"...


The pull-out tab reads, "Cook only two or three times each week. That way he'll appreciate it more when you do cook."








"Socks"...


The tab reads, "Don't wash inside out socks. When he runs out, he'll get the picture."








"Hair & Makeup"...


The tab says, "Do not wash your hair or put on makeup for a whole week. He might as well get used to seeing the "real" you from the start."








"Toothpaste"...


The tab reads, "If he leaves the toothpaste cap off, or doesn't squeeze the tube right, soak his toothbrush in liquid soap. He'll never forget again."








"Up Close & Personal"...


The tab states, "If he leaves the toilet seat up, feed him laxatives with a snack right before bed. Make sure the toilet seat is up. Need I say more?"


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: