September Stamp Camp - Flip Books


Come make a 6x6 Scrapbook at the September Stamp Camp on Saturday, September 12th here at my house! The little scrapbook, called a Flip Book, is made from half of a Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Kit. Many of you saw the Flip Book I made this summer filled with pictures of my sons and requested that I offer the class again. It made a truly unique Mother's Day gift, and my mom has mentioned more than once how much she loves her Flip Book.

Choose any of the kits available in the current SU! IB&C (Idea Book & Catalog) to make your own personal keepsake of a special event or occasion. There are wedding, baby and Christmas kits, just to name a few. You can then make a second Flip Book with the leftover half of the kit. Or take the class with a friend, pick different kits, and swap the second halves. Simply Scrappin' Kits sell for $19.95 each plus S&H and sales taxes.

An additional $10 class fee includes:
  • preparation of the Simply Scrappin' Kit contents for one Flip Book assembly
  • written instructions to make a Flip Book
  • coordinating SU! ribbon to create a tied closure for each Flip Book
  • adhesive
  • lunch
I held a Flip Book Stamp Camp last October, so there are past posts with many pictures of Flip Books that I made along with Flip Books that class attendees made that day. Check out all the links below:
The deadline to register for the Flip Book Stamp Camp is Monday, August 31st. If you plan to attend the class, I need to have your paid order for the Simply Scrappin' Kit you choose by that date. The $10 class fee can be paid at the class on September 12th.

If you don't have a current catalog and would like to browse the available Simply Scrappin' Kits, please email me. I'll be happy to send you a file with the pages of the catalog, or will lend you a catalog to peruse at your convenience. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: