Bridal Shower Thank You's


Jim and I are both in his sister's wedding this October. If you visit my blog often, you already know this. I've posted pictures of the bridal shower invitations that I made, and now this week I am showing you some of the gifts I sent for her. We were unable to make the trip to PA for the shower right now. Yesterday I posted about the card I made to go with her gift.

I used Stampin' Up!'s Pink Flamingo DSDSP to make the invitations earlier this summer. I used half of the paper from three packs for them. I still had the other halves of the packs left, so I decided I would make the thank you cards for her to send out after the shower. Using a layout I told you about in a post last week, I made eighty thank you cards to go with the luau theme of the shower. Consequently, they are the same color scheme as the invitations as well.


Earlier this summer, I bought many boxes of simple white thank you cards in the clearance aisle at Walmart. They were left over from graduation supplies. I got boxes of 25 cards with envelopes for $1 each! I used these thank you's as my bases. The boxes were originally shrink-wrapped. When I finished my cards, I packed them back into the boxes with just twenty cards per box. I made some lids to fit the boxes with overhead projector sheets and tied them up with some matching ribbons. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: