August 8 for $10 Card IV


Finally! If you've been stopping in all week, you've been seeing all the fun things from our "End of Summer Hoorah!" workshop. Today's card is a 3D card that I first saw a sample of on Dawn Griffith's blog. The Splitcoast Stampers website has a Cup Card tutorial on their site. There's even a gallery just for cup cards. Check it out if you'd like to make one!

I found this cute pink lemonade paper in my stash of non-SU! patterned papers and thought it would be perfect for this card. So I used some inspiration from Dawn's card, instructions from the tutorial, and some of my own thoughts to come up with the card we made. You can't send it in the mail, but it would make a cute addition to any gift you're giving in person.

I'm glad you were here to see all the fun things we made at our "End of Summer Hoorah!" 8 for $10 workshop. If you weren't able to make it, try to come to the September 8 for $10 workshop on Thursday, September 24th. We'd love to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: