Kindergarten Teacher Cards


My oldest son just started kindergarten last week. I have seen some really cute back-to-school gifts and cards on other stamping sites, and I thought I'd make some of my own. I'll show you the gift tomorrow, but today I want to show you the cute cards I made.

These are little 3x3 cards. I was really wishing I had the SU! Woodgrain background stamp when I made the little chalkboard frame pieces. I think I shall have to purchase it sometime soon.

Also, the chalkboard look is acheived by using a white crayon on black cardstock. Cute, huh? My mom bought me a retired SU! stamp set on eBay a while back that has the cute little elementary school images in it. I can't wait to scrapbook someday with my cute little scissors, ruler and crayon stamps.

Come back tomorrow to see the little gift that goes with these cards. We'll be taking them with us to Meet the Teacher night on Wednesday evening. I made one for his teacher and one for each of the two aides that help with his class. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: